TIFFANY J. LEGAL
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well within a team environment.
- Highly engaged and motivated, requiring little direction and capable of working on own initiative.
- University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY 82070
Class of 2014
BA in Journalism
- Casper College, Casper, WY 82601
Class of 2004
AA in English & Communication
April 2008 – October 2008
Recreation Technician/National Historic Trails Interpretive Center/BLM, Casper, WY 82601
- Oversaw issuance of delegated permits and/or collection of requisite fees, including sales in the gift shop.
- Assisted visitors with orientation of center, history and knowledge of the four historic trails.
- Acted as a professional tour guide to visitors including large school groups for educational purposes.
May 2007 – August 2007
Legal Secretary/WINSHIP & WINSHIP, P.C., Casper, WY 82601
- Answered phones, greeted clients, scheduled client consultations, performed mail runs, filing, copying, faxing, e-mailing, paid the firm’s bills twice a month and assisted with research.
- Typed (dictated) letters, emails and pleadings, in addition to requesting medical records, bills, and claims.
- Physically and/or electronically filed pleadings with Circuit, District and Bankruptcy Court.
April 2005- August 2006
Customer Service Rep/Casper Star Tribune, Casper, WY 82601
- Ensured quality and efficient newspaper delivery by communicating directly with the truck drivers, carriers, and customers.
- Maintained and increased circulation volume through renewing current subscribers and recruiting new ones.
- Calculated and completed paperwork for Process: the total daily number of city and state papers required for nightly press, printing, and distribution.
November 1998- April 2005
Server/Outback Steakhouse, Casper, WY 82601
- Provided each customer with enthusiastic hospitality, quality food and concentrated service.
- Maintained a personal cash bank and being responsible for payment and change interactions.
- Taught and tested knowledge of liquor, food and procedures to new recruits.
In college I studied grammar, punctuation, writing, editing, researching and reading. In addition to public speaking, interpersonal, nonverbal and human communications, I also studied Spanish for four years. I am very outgoing and love people, which may be why I always find myself in customer service positions. I love to learn and welcome new challenges with enthusiasm. I’m not afraid to ask questions, accept criticism or admit when I need help or have made a mistake. I am familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel, Quick Books, ECF/Pacer & Westlaw. I am responsible, honest, and sincere, and I try to project that in all that I do and say.
References available upon request.